Hello everyone! I hope you have all had a good day:)
Now I know it is Wednesday and I usually share a Heartfelt Creation design with you, but it is also my day to inspire you with a Hobby House creation......and as I haven't uploaded a card over on the Heartfelt blog I thought I would share one with you tomorrow.
I have used an adorable Sylvia Zet topper and created a spring card:
I also thought you would like to see this Easter bonnet box that I demo'd on Create & Craft back at the beginning of April....I know it is a little late to be sharing an Easter project with you, but I was really pleased with how this turned out:)
- The toppers on both cards are The Hobby House:Wee Stamp Toppers - Wee Bunnies
- The embellishments on both the card and the Bonnet are from The Hobby House Spring Time Embellishment sets.
- I have used the Heartfelt Creations decorative circle die from the Raindrops on Roses die set on both projects.
- I made the main oval card with Spellbinder Grand Ovals.I have used the Spellbinder Grand Decorative One oval die and also embossed it with the Spellbinder M-Bossabilities Elegance embossing folder (design A) for the blue mat.
- The base of the bonnet is Spellbinder Scalloped Circles.
- I created the decorative edging on the bonnet with a Martha Stewart punch.
- To finish both projects off I of course added some stickles glitter:)
Now I really must dash and finish packing for my little trip to Spain:)
I will try very hard to bring some sunshine back with me :)
I will still be blogging whilst I am there and also launching a very! very! special Blog Candy......:) x
I am not sure if it will be Thursday or Friday as it depends on my internet access!
Take care everyone:) x