I love the way that the artist has created a window scene.
- To create this card I have used some pink card and matted some of the paler card from the paper collection onto it.
- I stamped the All Geared Up Background stamp - HCPC 3637onto cream card and have used distress inks and a blender pen to colour it in.
- I have then matted the image onto some of pink card and matted this onto the main card.
- Next I have stamped the Nuts and Bolts precut stamp - HCPC 3633 again onto some cream card and coloured it in. I have cut it out and adhered it to the right hand corner of the image. To give it some dimension I have curled the ends of the flower and only added some glue in the centre.
- I have made a triple pale pink bow and added this to the nut and bolt flower.
- I have used some Hobby House bead spacers for the centre of some of the cogs and also on the window. I have used a larger one and a pearl brad on the bow.
- Next I cut the sentiment from the paper collection and added it to the top of the image.
- By adding some decorative pearls on string and some Stickles glitter I have made this card really girly.
Take care and have a wonderful weekend whatever your plans x