- I have taken my black card and dusted over it with an anti static bag which stops any excess embossing powder sticking where you don't want it too.
- Stamp the image with an embossing ink of your choice and add your Cosmic Shimmer detailed embossing powder and gently tap off any excess.
- Heat with your heat embossing tool.
- Now as I just mentioned on this one I have also stamped the image again with some white pigment ink (you can also use a chalk ink) offsetting the stamp slightly giving the letters a shadow.
- I have then added some of the white ink using my finger, rubbing in circular motion. I have added more in places to give it a more realistic look.
- Next I have added some green and red pencil as you can see in the picture and again rubbed a little white ink over it to tone down the colours slightly.
- I have assembled the card as in picture and added some Heartfelt Creation Poinsettias and some of the decorative leave flourishes from the Cut Mat Create collection. I have also added some of the white ink to the poinsettias to also give these a chalky loo. When stamping the poinsettias I have also used white embossing powder.
- To finish off I have added a little Cosmic Shimmer Mica Flakes to the centre of the poinsettias.