- I have used copics to colour my image. I have made a small cloud stencil and used Distress ink 'Blue Sky' to create the sky effect behind the balloon!
- The papers are Prima - Engraver and the gingham papers are from a paper pad by Paper Cellar which I have had in my stash for a few years now.
- My base card is 7"x7" which I have covered in a blue cardstock.
- I have distressed the edges of the papers with a Tim Holtz distress tool and inked with Walnut stain and Tea Dye Tim Holtz Ranger Distress inks.
- The wooden embellishment buttons are from Live and Love Crafts. I have added some blue twine to them.
- The Happy Retirement stamp I borrowed from my crafty friend Vicky! (thank you) and the 'never to late' stamp is from Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz Collection. I have again distressed the edges with distress inks.
- The metal key embellishment and butterflies are from Prima.
- I have used gingham ribbon for the bow from The Hobby House as is the vintage metal clock and the vintage metal corners.
- I have also decorated the inside of the card to co-ordinate with the front of the card.
- To finish I have added a touch of Sickles Glitter - Tiara.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
The Male Room - The great outdoors
Through The Craftroom Door- anything goes